Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is there to even update on the site when all the stuff that they have out is on there as of now? bah out of time of to work ill finish later...
For one thing Inventory updates.

Sure beats having to answer calls from ppl asking to buy XXX, and they are sold out till FEb, then March, then April. See what i'm saying?

Would cut down a LOT of calls.

Maybe some news, maybe info about SEMA. Lotta companies post on their site they are going to be at SEMA.

Hey you know what, MAYBE i'm asking tooo much huh? I should re-lower my standards for these prick bastards!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

lmao, guys don't take me tooooo seriously, i just want some info. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

come on RE come on! come on RE come on! come on RE come on! come on RE come on! come on RE come on! come on RE come on! come on RE come on! come on RE come on!

For one thing Inventory updates.
Sure beats having to answer calls from ppl asking to buy XXX, and they are sold out till FEb, then March, then April. See what i'm saying?

Would cut down a LOT of calls.

Maybe some news, maybe info about SEMA. Lotta companies post on their site they are going to be at SEMA.

Hey you know what, MAYBE i'm asking tooo much huh? I should re-lower my standards for these prick bastards!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

lmao, guys don't take me tooooo seriously, i just want some info. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
Your not the one fielding their phone calls so why do you give a **** how many they get? That’s a decision for them to make....

You act like every single company out there puts out detailed info on all their unrealeased products….that is just not the way it is.

Calm down, grab a beer and wait.

Your not the one fielding their phone calls so why do you give a **** how many they get? That’s a decision for them to make....
He asked for an example of a need to update the site, i gave him one.

You act like every single company out there puts out detailed info on all their unrealeased products….that is just not the way it is.
Well when i request info, i **** well EXPECT it!

No but seriously

What i'm saying is, it's OWED to us by RE. we had to put up with there sh!t(aki mushrooms) long enough

I've waited God knows how many months to find out about the other "super dooper uber sub that will end all subs" and look what happened.....

U sit patiently and wait! I will protest!

I don't do beer, i do LIQUOR!!! Won't get into my feelings on beer, that might cause a war.

No, it makes much sense to hold RE accountable for not telling us about products they have not released yet, just because we insist.

No, it makes much sense to hold RE accountable for not telling us about products they have not released yet, just because we insist.
This is why i like this guy!! He GETs it!!

RE 2 words....

Do it! DO IT! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

I wish all these stupid n00bs would just stfu. Do you think RE gives a flying Fuck about all the forums n00bs and nobodies?

Seriously, that's why internet hype is gay. That's why this forum is gay. That's why n00bs and nobodies are gay. Just stfu, quit talking, quit asking questions, it's NOT going to happen. I'm glad they're aren't saying anything, it's rather amusing.

So, on with life now...if you have one.

NG

I wish all these stupid n00bs would just stfu. Do you think RE gives a flying Fuck about all the forums n00bs and nobodies?
Seriously, that's why internet hype is gay. That's why this forum is gay. That's why n00bs and nobodies are gay. Just stfu, quit talking, quit asking questions, it's NOT going to happen. I'm glad they're aren't saying anything, it's rather amusing.

So, on with life now...if you have one.

NG
But i dont have a life //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

The only rumor i want to be cleared it for me is the one that goes "They will only make 12's then sometime next year they will start with 15's"

New products look cool. No 10's offered in the XXX version? I was afraid of that. Oh well, I'll wait untill the products are released to see some reviews...

New products look cool. No 10's offered in the XXX version? I was afraid of that. Oh well, I'll wait untill the products are released to see some reviews...
the motor is probaly to wide for the 10 inch version....wouldnt be able to mount it easily.......just a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants