Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im impressed Eugenics. Keep it up!

its how my honda was, stock on the outside with black wheels and a bad ass motor on the inside, even had the exhaust tucked under so it could hardly be seen.

i miss her so much

its how my honda was, stock on the outside with black wheels and a bad ass motor on the inside, even had the exhaust tucked under so it could hardly be seen.

i miss her so much
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

why don't you two make your own thread in the lounge so you can have e-sex with each other.....jeeeezus.

wow i cant believe i just read all of those posts... anyway am I the only one that thinks that RE doesnt need to give out the info on **** that is "leaked"? honestly, if it wasnt leaked then you all would not know about this stuff then you wouldnt give two shits.

as far as the new mx sub, it might be louder than the MT due to the fact that it is using the neomadium (i think) magnet wich is smaller, lighter, and stronger than the mags that are traditionall used, it all depends on what the basket will allow. The new XXX sub is there, just have to know who to talk too, people who do know info on all this stuff are limited to what they can say. what ive heard from a good reliable source is that the new xxx has about the same output as the Mt and close to the same sq as the old xxx, now they could have changed that from the last time i talked to the person so i could be wrong as of now.

hell all of this stuff could be debude(sp?) at CES this year as well.

now for the dates being pushed back, would you rather have a shitty half assed sub or one that has actually had ime taken to be made the right way?

now learn some patience, be glad that they are doing it right and calm down.

PS im am not a RE fanboy, think about what i said, it really applies to a lot of things, look at what i own, and then if you still dont believe me then whatever, i honestly dont care:rolleyes:

Its pretty sad when someone has to put a disclaimer at the bottom of their post just for saying positive things about RE. Who cares what the anti-RE-bandwagon-bandwagonners say, a good product is a good product. Im interested to see how these new subs perform. Thanks for the info Bring97.

Its pretty sad when someone has to put a disclaimer at the bottom of their post just for saying positive things about RE. Who cares what the anti-RE-bandwagon-bandwagonners say, a good product is a good product. Im interested to see how these new subs perform. Thanks for the info Bring97.
yeah it is sad when someone has too:( but i know if i didnt then people would have said that i said what i did because im a "fanboy". that was a mouthfull:laugh: i tried to get more info last time i talked to him but he couldnt say more than basically what i said. yeah id also like to see how these perform especially the mx sub, if its even real, hell these could be a chop or something even //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif anytime about the info //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

wow i cant believe i just read all of those posts... anyway am I the only one that thinks that RE doesnt need to give out the info on **** that is "leaked"? honestly, if it wasnt leaked then you all would not know about this stuff then you wouldnt give two shits.
I think they placed em there on purpose. They have a **** website, FTP it and hide it. Why put it on a publically open File storage site?

as far as the new mx sub, it might be louder than the MT due to the fact that it is using the neomadium (i think) magnet wich is smaller, lighter, and stronger than the mags that are traditionall used, it all depends on what the basket will allow. The new XXX sub is there, just have to know who to talk too, people who do know info on all this stuff are limited to what they can say. what ive heard from a good reliable source is that the new xxx has about the same output as the Mt and close to the same sq as the old xxx, now they could have changed that from the last time i talked to the person so i could be wrong as of now.

This is EXACTLY one of the MANY reasons why i'm asking for information. Because we will have a million He said She said threads, speculating.

EDIT: Not to say they aren't FUN, but then when u have all the n00bs start doing it, then it gets a lil annoying!

now for the dates being pushed back, would you rather have a shitty half assed sub or one that has actually had ime taken to be made the right way?

now learn some patience, be glad that they are doing it right and calm down.
maybe the dates are pushed back because SOME1 is fing up. BUT atleast keep us informed, ATLEAST update your site, i don't know once a month?

Come on guy! NO EXCUSE for RE! They need to get their Fing Act together!

what is there to even update on the site when all the stuff that they have out is on there as of now? bah out of time of to work ill finish later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants