can i see some of ur fiberglass

some of the projects ive done

box_1.jpg

painted1.jpg

my crappy fiberglass
^

Jesus that piece of **** made my eyes burn, it looks like I'm crying. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

No, I'm joking, it's really not that bad dude. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif It just looks a tad bubbly, and the color looks like something you'd find in a haunted house.

some of the projects ive done
painted1.jpg
wow man care to go into a lil more detail about that door panel? i would love to do somthin like that in my blazer but it looks like ALOT of HARD work that would be easy to mess up lol but seriously some build pics would be AWESOME:naughty:

How hard is fiberglassing? I've never done it before, my dad has and said it was a pain in the ass. I'm probably going to have to fiberglass a spare tire well once I get another car so I'll have more airspace for some subs. Shouldn't this be a lot easier then making a whole enclosure out of fiberglass?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.