Can anyone match this e-mail address to a screen name?

gundecker
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
demetrius hebron dhebron@midsouth.rr.com

About three weeks ago, we made a deal. I sold him a head unit for the Pioneer AVH6600 indash dvd/tv screen. I told him that I would send it to him as long as he sends the payment to me. Well, he gets it and he says that he has sent the payment out already. Well...here it is two weeks later and nothing has even come from him. I tried e-mailing him and calling him and no response. I forgot what his screen name is because I deleted any private messages he sent me. All I have to say about this guy is beware...cause he's a piece of ****!!!!!!

he was on yesterday...dude he had 26 posts...thats why you have to do refs...and backround checks finger prints and liscencs...how much he screw you on....

Mike

he was on yesterday...dude he had 26 posts...thats why you have to do refs...and backround checks finger prints and liscencs...how much he screw you on....Mike
Yeah- make sure you do background finger print checks...

wow i thought i was bad sending a $200 amp to a guy with plenty of refs, but a tv to a guy with 26 posts.....holy ****

why not use paypal. the have $1000 in protection coverage and you get the payment before you send the product. you can take cash credit or debit through paypal. it a hell of a lot safer for the seller and very safe for a buyer woried about a DOA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gundecker

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
gundecker
VA Beach, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies