Beware Of Pontiacgt

gqsmooth272004
10+ year member

Look everyone this guy is such a scammer he does not know what he is talking about he did not send me a serial number with the shipping anyone knows when you shipped something ups does not make you put a serial number down of what you are sending so he is lieing right there,and next thing the sub i was talking about my friend had was about a year ago and he already spent the money to get it fixed so no blown subs anywhere this guy will scam you and then come up with this same story he is trying to pull on me,so go ahead and buy off of him,and you will get screwed over he sent me a sub that was all ****ed up and now he can't be a man about it and except he knew he was sending me a sub and is trying to screw me over on it,just like somone else said he is the same guy that did this to someone else,so i'm not the only one,to bad he has to be a ***** about it,and run away like a little girl,well i guess he will do whatever he can to make money the scam way

dude you are ignorant i asked you for the serial number for the sub not ups. You also gave me a serial number for a diffent sub not the sub i sent you.like i said i got documentation to prove it.Get your facts straight man . Oh yea man how convient i talk to someone that you sold a blown sub too. Hmmm who's scamming who.

No ups dont make you put a serial number down. I didnt even say ups makes you put a serial number down. I have the serial numbers on the invocie from the shop. The serial number you provided to me did not match the sub i sent you. I think thats enough facts there.

I never answered my phone hmm thats why i talk to you on the phone hmmmmmm. You called me around i have it on my phone hell i ll even tell you the minutes if you like. If i sold you a f-ed up sub i wouldnt have answered the phone. Dude say what you want man i know i didnt send you a f-ed up sub and you do too. I dont know what you are trying to gain dude but quit lieing and scamming people. Look man you done sold a dude a blown sub on here he posted it. You keep dodging him.

man after i got off the phone with the first time and tried to call you back like 6 times a few minutes later you never answered your phone,yeah why don't you post the serial numbers i want to see the reciept with your name on it the day you bought the subs and the serial number,better yet do that and then give me the number i will call the store you bought them from to see if they have a reciept with the serial numbers and what they are,jst be man about it,you gave me a messed up sub,you knew it ,you were just trying to make a easy buck,and the other guy,i did not dodge him,actaully we are going through a claim through ups to see what really happened to the sub i think he ****ed it up,cause teh other sub i sold off ebay to the guy he said it works perfect cause i asked him when he got the sub to call me and let me know he got the sub and everything works,if you go to ebay i have 100% feedback,no problems with anyone in 2 years,your the scammer if your not show the reciept on here of your name purchasing the subs and the so called serial nuumbers and give me the number to the store you bought them from so i can ask them about the numbers too,if you think i gave you the wrong numbers there should be no problem with doing it

Good **** man im still waiting for some and the right serial number and if i was such a scammer why did i insure it for 400 bucks? I mean people are out to get other people. whatever it be money stereo equipment or whatever. Im not about that **** never have never will. I mean is he is that desperate like i told him file a complaint with ups. Dont say i sold you a sub with a magnet falling off the frame. Or say im lieing or scamming cause we both know gqsmooth who is scamming you cant answer my questions either

Both Of You Post Pics For Crying Out Loud And Yes I Know I Am Typing In Caps. Both Of You Are Talkin With No Pics. Stop Crying On The Forum Like Little *****es If You Guys Arn't Going To Post Pics.

hell im wating to see that i will post pic give me a link on how to upload a pic to the site i mean hell he blocked me on aol and cant answer my questions. Oh yea if im such a scammer why did i just go file a complaint with ups. Hmmm think about that one. So gqsmooth they will be sending someone to your house to inspect the so called damages. I mean if i was a cold hearted bastard i wouldnt have done it but if he is that low to do something like that then he must need the sub and money worse than i do. I mean lieing about someone you dont even know. So gqsmooth expect ups to be at your house sometime. Cause what you are claiming i know the sub wasnt like that when i sent it. So keep on lieing man. It will all catch up to you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gqsmooth272004

10+ year member
gqsmooth272004
Pittsburgh Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views