camaro owners!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liquid Bass
10+ year member

Midwest Militia
KC Missouri
so i am going to be getting a camaro, shortly and im going to try and find a hatchback but i dont know if that will work out, and i may have to settle for a coupe. so i need to know if you guys think i can fit 3 cubes in the back of one without sitting it in my seats? i will have a 15 in. L7, and i want to port it in 3 cubes if i can.

go to z28.com and go under car audio section, they are really cool folks. get dimensions see what can fit over there, come over here and give us your options //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

go to z28.com and go under car audio section, they are really cool folks. get dimensions see what can fit over there, come over here and give us your options //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
ok, thanks. and i may be wrong but it thought they just made some with regular trunks lol.

so i am going to be getting a camaro, shortly and im going to try and find a hatchback but i dont know if that will work out, and i may have to settle for a coupe. so i need to know if you guys think i can fit 3 cubes in the back of one without sitting it in my seats? i will have a 15 in. L7, and i want to port it in 3 cubes if i can.
Maybe you should find out what a camaro is before you buy one.

Yeah they re right they have had hatchbacks for a good while now. LOL my uncle had a really ghetto setup in his 95 camaro. He had two different kind of twelves in a box that took up his whole trunk but that thing hit pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.