Calling out @Hertz Mafia

I’m louder then most daily guys but I’m not loud at all compared to Bpillar guys. I have a cpillar. Dlcktaker just call me out because he said he can do a 155+ from 20hz-60hz before... so until he does that he’s just flapping his lips with his usual nonsense... still waiting for his 155+ from 20-60 because he said it’s super easy to do if u know as much as him

Ive never seen him post anything. Am I missing something?
Did U see dlcktaker build log lmao.... all the crap he talks about how good of a builder he is and it looks like a 10yr old built his enclosure that is just a big box in his back seat lmao

Did U see dlcktaker build log lmao.... all the crap he talks about how good of a builder he is and it looks like a 10yr old built his enclosure that is just a big box in his back seat lmao
I sure didn’t. Going to have to go find it now.

You got to a show enter in modified and meter anyway you want.

You cry that you have a c pillow wall but you have for alternators 6 batteries and 418 a modified roof and sound deadening Everywhere You technically should be in extreme but I'm still going to spank you with the 2 18s one alt one extra battery and one cap bank..

Oh and by the way the trim panels are there one for testing YouTube because I'm wanted to make sure I can glass into the b-pillar because I haven't competed in over 10 years and I will be glassing into the b-pillar and you sent said I could reweld OEM braces as long as I don't modify add additional braces.

Not only that I have a sunroof and I will have a true modify car not an extreme car..

You also said that the roof would break at 145+ when I rebuild the Prototype I was doing 48 out the trunk just tuned to 48 in the trunk not even trying to meter my loudest official score was 147.01 but I managed to get a bit more tuning 3 hz higher to 37.

When you enter and get an official score then we will talk. I'll be finished by next month. I'm going do more tuning today. Next weekend I'll be welding the roof putting the battery and caps in. I'm taking off of work WITH PAY TO SPANK YOUR ***

You got to a show enter in modified and meter anyway you want. You cry that you have a c pillow wall but you have for alternators 6 batteries and 418 a modified roof and sound deadening Everywhere You technically should be in extreme but I'm still going to spank you with the 2 18s one alt one extra battery and one cap bank..
My roof has some deadened on it. Not modified in any way. Your not going to spank anyone. Ever... I swear everything u say is the exact opposite. Literally u are crazy and don’t know it

My roof has some deadened on it. Not modified in any way. Your not going to spank anyone. Ever... I swear everything u say is the exact opposite. Literally u are crazy and don’t know it
That's modified dude.

I been doing this since I was 14. It's my passion. When I beat you and my s*** looks great and is one of the loudest in the country you still going to say something like you don't do what you said you would do are you going to give some type of excuse you delusional bro you tried to dis my prototype which is basically the same Subs you running from the same manufacturer but my s*** junk and you don't even have a clue then you talk so much s*** that I built a wall in my car just to whip your *** and I'm going to whip your ***

Oh and by the way the trim panels are there one for testing YouTube because I'm wanted to make sure I can glass into the b-pillar because I haven't competed in over 10 years and I will be glassing into the b-pillar and you sent said I could reweld OEM braces as long as I don't modify add additional braces.Not only that I have a sunroof and I will have a true modify car not an extreme car..

You also said that the roof would break at 145+ when I rebuild the Prototype I was doing 48 out the trunk just tuned to 48 in the trunk not even trying to meter my loudest official score was 147.01 but I managed to get a bit more tuning 3 hz higher to 37.

When you enter and get an official score then we will talk. I'll be finished by next month. I'm going do more tuning today. Next weekend I'll be welding the roof putting the battery and caps in. I'm taking off of work WITH PAY TO SPANK YOUR ***
God **** gramps be makin his sunroof slap at 2ohm!!! God your not loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Not to mention I literally built everything myself I wired everything myself I reconed the subs myself I built the Box the trim panels myself everything I did myself I didn't need nobody to help me build the box I build the Box inside the car by my-****-self.

people like you are motivation to people like me.

That's modified dude.I been doing this since I was 14. It's my passion. When I beat you and my s*** looks great and is one of the loudest in the country you still going to say something like you don't do what you said you would do are you going to give some type of excuse you delusional bro you tried to dis my prototype which is basically the same Subs you running from the same manufacturer but my s*** junk and you don't even have a clue then you talk so much s*** that I built a wall in my car just to whip your *** and I'm going to whip your ***
Dude everyone has been calling you out and saying u never show anything. You still have yet to show any DB scores... you said u can do 155db+ from 20-60hz easy with the knowledge you have... this is your build to prove that. Prove everyone wrong... we are waiting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.