Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Wuuuuuut ? Just checking in to see scores ? Really bro still nothing ? I am on neither side here and just wanted to see your scores, but it really seems like you probably didn’t meter to well and you putting us off till you can rebuild for a better score. It’s ok man progress not perfection but you still should have posted your lower scores so we could see your improvement. But you are lucky hertz didn’t take your bet or you would have a low wallet to match you scores lol. Can’t imagine trying to compete without a meter ? Do you just guess when you change things and hope it’s better? Hell I don’t even compete and even I bought a meter just for comparing things and your self proclaimed rich guy making bank and I am old and had to buy it with my social security lol ��
Once I meter scores will be straight off termpro. I don't know what it does but I know I'm not losing to his 155 and change. Lol

dqhdv.jpg

I’d be willing to put 500$ on it you can’t wven get a 156 lol. Or writhing 2 dB of Nate. But we will never really see your scores. Excuse after excuse. Give the man his money you bum. You called him out and I’ve seen that score in person it’s legit. You just salty nobody likes you
If you can come within 2db I'll bet you another..

someone wanna summarize this 30 page thread for me?
Dlcktaker called me out

Said we go by my rules

He knew my best score is 158.6db dash window down

He knew my score is 156.8db sealed on dash

Dlcktaker says now there’s no way I’m that loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Dlcktaker won’t post any of his scores because he found out he can’t even break a 150db

Dlcktaker won’t pay me the money we bet

Dlcktaker will try now try and say prove it, prove it,prove it. You called me out. My scores have been posted for years as my build is like 3yrs old now. I have nothing to hide and never did.

Just pay me my money already. It’s bad enough EVERYONE knows your not a man of your word. Your a little boy stuck in a fat slobs body. You lost fair and square and you still can’t even admit it.

And let’s not forget dlcktaker said he can do 162db easy with two 18s in a Bpillar... he also said he can do 155db+ from 25hz-50hz and we still haven’t seen anything from him besides some pics of a horrible built wall

Last edited by a moderator:
Dlcktaker called me outSaid we go by my rules

He knew my best score is 158.6db dash window down

He knew my score is 156.8db sealed on dash

Dlcktaker says now there’s no way I’m loud

Dlcktaker won’t post any of his scores because he found out he can’t even break a 150db

Dlcktaker won’t pay me the money we bet

Dlcktaker will try now try and say prove it, prove it,prove it. You called me out. My scores have been posted for years as my build is like 3yrs old now. I have nothing to hide and never did.

Just pay me my money already. It’s bad enough EVERYONE knows your not a man of your word. Your a little boy stuck in a fat slobs body. You lost fair and square and you still can’t even admit it.
How much money we talking here?

Here’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth. I see where papermaker is coming from about the picture with the score because anybody can take a picture of a score off a laptop and claim it’s there’s (I’m not saying that’s the case here). I don’t know many people here so I personally wouldn’t take that as proof. Now if there was a video where everything was being tested or at a show with termlab then I would be more than willing to pay up. IMO. Now about the rest he has said or claimed about 157 or what ever is easy to do and him not showing proof this far, that’s a whole different story. I would say no more excuses after next show available to him, put up a score or termpro in this case and let that settle it. Also I don’t see why money has to be in neutral account either. If he loses just send him money and screen shot Paypal transaction or vice versa. Simple as that. But once again just my opinion if it was me taking this bet. (Which I’m not by the way).

Here’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth. I see where papermaker is coming from about the picture with the score because anybody can take a picture of a score off a laptop and claim it’s there’s (I’m not saying that’s the case here). I don’t know many people here so I personally wouldn’t take that as proof. Now if there was a video where everything was being tested or at a show with termlab then I would be more than willing to pay up. IMO. Now about the rest he has said or claimed about 157 or what ever is easy to do and him not showing proof this far, that’s a whole different story. I would say no more excuses after next show available to him, put up a score or termpro in this case and let that settle it. Also I don’t see why money has to be in neutral account either. If he loses just send him money and screen shot Paypal transaction or vice versa. Simple as that. But once again just my opinion if it was me taking this bet. (Which I’m not by the way).
I vouch for nates numbers, been in it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.