Calling out boomsday

boil it to about 7 degrees over the normal temp of boiling water
so wtf does this mean? i might actually make some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

if i do, i'll sell it to ya'll cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

100 degrees celsius or 212 degrees fahrenheit is the boiling point of water. Just boil it till the temp gets 7 degrees hotter. Not sure if you guys have dollar stores down there but u can get candy thermometers there cheap and would help with checking temp. That way u will know when it is done and don't burn it.

What u can do is go get a 5/16 drill bit and drill a whole in the tree about 1 1/2 deep. Get a spout or tap even a pipe with a little bend. Hang a bucket from the tap and the sap will run into the bucket. Then when u have enough sap all u do is boil it to about 7 degrees over the normal temp of boiling water. Then all u do is pour it through a filter to remove the "sugar sand" then just pour it on them waffles and bottle the rest.
you speak of this like its your profession...wouldnt surprise me though.

No grew up with it my back yard. When I was younger I worked there making extra money. With the sap u can make cookies, candy ect. I am now a paramedic. My name is not crystal, that is my wife's name. The pay pal account is under her name so she has control over how much I spend online lol. Name is James.

No grew up with it my back yard. When I was younger I worked there making extra money. With the sap u can make cookies, candy ect. I am now a paramedic.
hold the fuck up bro. i'm not gonna need paramedics on standby am i? i'll just stick with burning the maple wood in my smoker.

No grew up with it my back yard. When I was younger I worked there making extra money. With the sap u can make cookies, candy ect. I am now a paramedic. My name is not crystal, that is my wife's name. The pay pal account is under her name so she has control over how much I spend online lol. Name is James.
in your back yard? all i could think when i read this was wow americas back yard has people that live in it with back yards. strange and funny maybe just to me though. on a side note Poutine is delicious thank you canadians.

Ya I grew up in the country. Miles and miles of woods right behind my parents house.

Poutine is awesome, ever try donair meat? Was in Ny last year and they never heard of it.

I just bought something from boomsday this last week calm down give people a couple of days. I just got my amp now I need to test it out.

I mostly daily drive a 1981 pontiac catalina (big body "luxury" car) with a little olds 455 under the hood. Probably around 600 ft lbs of tq at the rear wheels now. Have a few other classic cars but this one by far makes the most power.
65815_113466352060423_100001911774326_104055_18113%20%2012_n.jpg

Notice the pontiac signs in the parking lights. Yes im stunting that hard.

[video=youtube;tmZlWgN39-E]

that queer ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2002celica

10+ year member
2002celica
hell
Start date
Participants
Who Replied