Calling out boomsday

That's not how it went. You said you would ship the amp first thing Friday morning since you were vacation and would message me the tracking number as soon as it was shipped. Checked my messages through out the day and nothing so sent a message inquiring about tracking. His reply was ya just dropped it off like an hour ago and will get u the tracking info when I get off work. Called him out on that cause you usually don't go to work when you are on vacation. Whole thing started to sound iffy. So was little worried cause **** wasnt adding up. So he gets off work and no tracking info. So the next day I text him and no reply. Sent pm's on here and he was on and off the site all day and ignored both. Then waited all day for a reply or something and nothing. Then says he forgot his charger for his phone and couldn't reply cause phone was deadFuTile phone was dead and had no way to contact me but you were on and off this site and ignored my pm's....So put ur self in my shoes. The person you bought an item strait up lies to you and catch him in it. Then ignores all ur attempts to contact him about the item. You would be worried also with so much scamming going on in forums these days. This all could have went Smoother.
lets put it this way people have lives to live... **** happens . BUT U DON'T OPEN A PAYPAL CLAIM AFTER 1 DAY OF PAYMENT CLEARING!! after i seen that i woulda refunded u and sold to someone else

i need a free jar of maple syrup for having to put up with this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Communication is key.

/thread.

Oh yea, I noticed some Mexican in here offering to show his weenie to your mom so be sure to hook her up with a microscope because we all know Mexicans have it worse than Asians down there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2002celica

10+ year member
2002celica
hell
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views