Calling out boomsday

Yes it is somewhat the same thing. I do not believe you can track it yourself with that number though. Be sure to save that number because if something happens during shipping you will need it.
Yes you can track international packages with the customs id number.

That's not how it went. You said you would ship the amp first thing Friday morning since you were vacation and would message me the tracking number as soon as it was shipped. Checked my messages through out the day and nothing so sent a message inquiring about tracking. His reply was ya just dropped it off like an hour ago and will get u the tracking info when I get off work. Called him out on that cause you usually don't go to work when you are on vacation. Whole thing started to sound iffy. So was little worried cause **** wasnt adding up. So he gets off work and no tracking info. So the next day I text him and no reply. Sent pm's on here and he was on and off the site all day and ignored both. Then waited all day for a reply or something and nothing. Then says he forgot his charger for his phone and couldn't reply cause phone was deadFuTile phone was dead and had no way to contact me but you were on and off this site and ignored my pm's....So put ur self in my shoes. The person you bought an item strait up lies to you and catch him in it. Then ignores all ur attempts to contact him about the item. You would be worried also with so much scamming going on in forums these days. This all could have went Smoother.
yo ********...if you go on this site with your phone, depending on the phone you can't even get the PMs. however it shows that you are logged on. get facts straight, I, along with many others trust boomsday. Chill out kid.

First of all read that again. He said his phone was dead so don't matter what kind of phone he has he wasn't using it. So means he was on here on a computer. You get ur facking facts strait kid.

Slow celica? Lmfao 344 hp at the tires yup it is nice and slow!Fully built mwr 2zz turbo.
dude, just stop it. you're just making yourself seem like more of an ass than you already have. just wait for your package to arrive in the mail and let it go.

P.S. i know it's the internet, but you should really work on your grammar.

I mostly daily drive a 1981 pontiac catalina (big body "luxury" car) with a little olds 455 under the hood. Probably around 600 ft lbs of tq at the rear wheels now. Have a few other classic cars but this one by far makes the most power.

65815_113466352060423_100001911774326_104055_18113%20%2012_n.jpg

Notice the pontiac signs in the parking lights. Yes im stunting that hard.

[video=youtube;tmZlWgN39-E]

Thats what a real car sounds like

Since going to an OD trans, it can pull off 22 mpg on the highway. Id call that good for the amount of power rolling down the road. Next step is paint/body work, just gotta get the time to do it. Going with a satin black and black chroming all the trim.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2002celica

10+ year member
2002celica
hell
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views