Callin out Moller

How is moler back on the forum?
I had a premium membership and after I was banned they kept tooling money out of my account. So basically I was going to either say they were taking money from my account and file credit card fraud or let me back on.. I think they made the right choice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I had a premium membership and after I was banned they kept tooling money out of my account. So basically I was going to either say they were taking money from my account and file credit card fraud or let me back on.. I think they made the right choice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you in my opinion should have been charged until the agreement term was finished since you broke a rule. stealing someones money. why is it alright for you to steal from someone but people cant take from you? are times that tough lil *****?

you in my opinion should have been charged until the agreement term was finished since you broke a rule. stealing someones money. why is it alright for you to steal from someone but people cant take from you? are times that tough lil *****?
I refunded the guy so everything is fine now

have him come in here and say that. not to be rude but after this thread you cant expect me to believe what you say. our buying and selling here is done on the honor system and you broke it. you have to understand that. also you will be shipping first for awhile now im sure.

is that you in your picture? your little avatar thingy? arent you too old to be stealing? too bad this isnt 2009 or we would have your address and your kids schoool phone number and where you work posted all over. like i said get the buyer to come in here and say that you refunded money and covered any and all paypal fees. if you didnt then you still owe him money and are still a scammer with unfinished business

Wow what a ******* tool. **** off dude people like you **** me off. Cocky attitude acting like you didn't do anything wrong.. What the **** is wrong with people nowadays? I don't even need to hear his side of the story not like he cares to even tell it.

is that you in your picture? your little avatar thingy? arent you too old to be stealing? too bad this isnt 2009 or we would have your address and your kids schoool phone number and where you work posted all over. like i said get the buyer to come in here and say that you refunded money and covered any and all paypal fees. if you didnt then you still owe him money and are still a scammer with unfinished business
I'm 16, everything was cleared up now your bringing it back out. Lol he won't come in here cause he looks down on this site..

And if it was 2009 how the hell are you suppose to come up with all that info? Hah you wouldn't

He only refunded him because PayPal gave him no choice. This guy knowingly sold a set of subs that had already been sold prior. He took money knowing he had no product to give. Still a scammer in my eyes and I'm not sure why mods didn't change his avatar and title like they've done to others. The fact that he threatened to sue unless he was given another chance shows what kind of dirtball he is. He could have easily asked for a refund and walked away with some dignity but chose instead to strong arm his way back.

Age doesn't matter you make a deal you keep people posted abd ship when you claim... If you can't then you refund money then plain and simple why is it soo hard for people to do this?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

He only refunded him because PayPal gave him no choice. This guy knowingly sold a set of subs that had already been sold prior. He took money knowing he had no product to give. Still a scammer in my eyes and I'm not sure why mods didn't change his avatar and title like they've done to others. The fact that he threatened to sue unless he was given another chance shows what kind of dirtball he is. He could have easily asked for a refund and walked away with some dignity but chose instead to strong arm his way back.
Well said

And if it was 2009 how the hell are you suppose to come up with all that info? Hah you wouldn't
dont play around ***. not everyone in here has a stupid 16 year old job. and in 2009 we use to roast scammers like you. youll never sell up here again i promise you that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

he doesnt have money to sue or he wouldnt have scammed. newbs all around giving this site a bad name

Wanna bet ? You should watch what you say. Some of us have jobs that can pull that info up.

Got a premium account just to end up scamming again? At least people will see these treads and think twice. If u did refund his money was because u know paypal works and they would yank that money. But good job on the troll really tripped people out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies