Callin out Moller

i sent him $325 threw paypal and was supposed to ship me a sundown 12" zv3after a week i asked if he shipped and he said he didnt have the money right now even tho i paid for the item plus shipping... anyways he sent me a fake screen shot saying he shipped it but did not give me an actual tracking number. after 2 weeks of not receiving my*sub*i opened the paypal claim, after no response via text or paypal claim it escalated in paypal and I won the claim and got a refund almost 2 months later...Screen shots supporting your claims:
oh wow. no bueno.

ha, tried to click the link...evidently I've been permabanned on CACO for "No Reason Specified." Nice to see that place is as classy as ever.

Are you seriously complaining about someone calling out a scammer?
No im laughing at the fact that some one lurks around other forums and makes a post on another one about a problem I just dont have the time of day to do that kinda **** lol

Hes banned and his recent WTT threads deleted and labelled as such.
The fact that he was on here liking and thanking post in a thread about him scamming blows my mind. Then he continues to post in his classified threads, wow. What a douche.

No im laughing at the fact that some one lurks around other forums and makes a post on another one about a problem I just dont have the time of day to do that kinda **** lol
it looks like timmy is active on caco as well as here, so it probably took a minute maybe 2 to copy the url from caco, and make anew thread here.

It's nice to have people that look out for others that are scamming, even if it's on a different forum.

What a tool. Scammers ruin my confidence in online buying.
got to buy from a older member with major feedback is all man

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

This is exactly why I don't mind paying the extra money for something new. I only buy from reputable dealers and I want warranties.
pssshhh newb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

ha, tried to click the link...evidently I've been permabanned on CACO for "No Reason Specified." Nice to see that place is as classy as ever.
sent ant a email. you probably "liked" the post saying **** that oatmeal guy. i was perma banned also for liking it but got it turned back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies