Call audio not working on pioneer avic7200nex

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bromagna

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a problem with my Pioneer 7200NEX where i can not hear call audio when trying to make a phone call. in the past when making a call i simply made a call from my phone or head unit and it would automatically stop playing the radio or whatever and switch to the call and i could hear everything from it ring to the person i was calling. Now when i try to make a call, my head unit does stop playing music and makes the beep tone like it has switched to another source/button touch soft key tone but thats it. if i look at my phone, it shows it is dialing, as the timer keeps ticking like its connected to a call. i have to manually go into my sources and switch over to bluetooth audio which i never had to do which is annoying even tho when i connect my phone via bluetooth it will show my contacts and recent calls etc and that i am connected to call and audio media with my phone. i just bought an sd card the other day and updated firmware on my unit, bluetooth software is already up to date. i have done a restore settings options and even reset using the pin hole button hard reset. i have called pioneer and they keep wanting me to send it in and im out of warranty. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

My Sony head unit does the same thing. I’ve never figured mine out. When I was just running the speakers directly from the unit it worked fine, but now that all my speakers are running on an amplifier it stopped working. I’ve started to use my iPad for my Bluetooth source so I don’t have to switch off Bluetooth every time I get a call I need to answer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...