Cadence Wild Beast

Originally posted by blackgeltabs Has anyone here heard them or used them?? I have never even seen one in person. They look like they could be a decent sub, my friend showed me one in a magizine and thought it was the ****ed coolset thing in the world.
it's a good sub.. good power handling, decent SQ.. I'd run them if I had to..

Loyd L.

hey bigbassman are you a Cadence rep?? I cant seem to find many places on the net that sells these woofers?? Also what kinda box does cadence recomend, I tried downloading the manual but something was wrong with the link.

I can get you these woofers if you like.. my teammate is a dealer

I really can't compare them, since I haven't did a side by side with any woofers..

they perform best ported... box volumes are flexible..

Loyd L.

dude i have two of the wild beast 12 2 ohm versions in an 88 buick lesabre, and they POUND. i had two hx2 12s, and they destroy them. they are some serious subs. if you can get them they are great

big bassman , you say you can field any tech questions on them . can you send me the thiele small parameters on the 2 ohm 12 . i actually didnt get them with the woofers and i'd like to experiment with a couple different enclosures in blaubox. they only give you a couple recommended box sizes in a manual, but thats it

i had problems with the earlier year cadences. . . the wire leads kept breaking free from the cone.

Now the old Bass Pros were bad A$$. . . the downfall was the enclosure size wasnt flexible at all and it took alot of power to get them things moving. . .

I have heard the first generation beast in a free air application and they werent as loud as the previous ones i had but they handled themselves nicely and for the price they sounded like a well rounded sub. . .

I have no reason to doubt that the new line of subs would be just as good, but i dont like the specs on the Mallet

Well I was tossing up wether to get the 15 Wild beast or a 15 Blueprint 1503, I think im going to get the 1503 and run it off a Cadence Z9000 800x1@4ohm's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.