cactus pf600.1

ok my words were towards tommy
and tommy I see you are in fact just a hater man.

so it was clamped properly you just dont like the way i get my results??????
No, it wasn't clamped properly. Why do you think I said something?

You can't have them on peak hold, you'll get spiked readings.

Yeah, I'm a hater. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I guess I'm a hater because I don't like people coming in here and spewing skewed results.

Reclamp the amp properly and then maybe I'll show some interest. Until then, take your 4 ohm rating b.s. back over to the usac boards.

so your telling me they were not clamped properly so the clamp is not over the positive wire leading to the positive terminal and out to the damm speaker leads???

you do not like the way i acheive my power readings is all it was clamped properly dude.

Tim Schafer doesnt seem to have any issues making points for USACI finals being from the state of ILL

so your telling me they were not clamped properly so the clamp is not over the positive wire leading to the positive terminal and out to the damm speaker leads???
you do not like the way i acheive my power readings is all it was clamped properly dude.

Tim Schafer doesnt seem to have any issues making points for USACI finals being from the state of ILL
The meters are mounted properly, you just CANNOT have them on peak hold. Whats so hard to understand about that?

Tim Schaffer lives in far southern IL, near missouri and other good usaci states.

I live near chicago where the closest usac show to me is over 4 hours away. Sorry, but I have db drag and MECA in closer range than that.

I'm not gonna waste my time in usaci, especially since my REAL 2500 watt amp will be put in a class with some fake ass amps that will do 10 times their "rated" power.

Lets not even get started on what streetbeat has become. It had potential in the early stages, now it's just as bad as the rest of usac.

cross overs from dragodd the top of my head that attended usaci finals and did not win

Frigard/kollar/herin/brittan/estes/quad(lol)/whitty thats just some off the top of my head ide have to go to archives for more

sb lol sb doesnt go off of power ratings, but off of number of subs 4 10's average 160 on real music you dont like that??????

Where is the rules on clamping amps you forgot I asked you that ?

you want rms results ok 600@4/1200@2/2400@1 there is your rms

cross overs from dragodd the top of my head that attended usaci finals and did not win
Frigard/kollar/herin/brittan/estes/quad(lol)/whitty thats just some off the top of my head ide have to go to archives for more
The same can be said for guys in usac that tried to crossover into db drag.

Hell, I can't even think of any that TRIED.

What do you do sealed up on the dash without a mic monkey?

i like usaci //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Ps.... im streetbeat 3 and going legal.... FTW!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

sb lol sb doesnt go off of power ratings, but off of number of subs 4 10's average 160 on real music you dont like that??????
Where is the rules on clamping amps you forgot I asked you that ?

you want rms results ok 600@4/1200@2/2400@1 there is your rms
i know sb doesnt go off rated power, but it's original intention has been bastardized by the usac competitors.

It went from a music oriented class to whose crx can hold a 60 hz tone the longest without blowing **** up. Don't give me that "real music" bs either, I've seen the vids from finals.

The rules on clamping amps is common knowledge for most serious competitors. True RMS meters and NOT on peak hold.

If usac wanted to keep things fair for everyone and every manufacturer, they should use REAL power ratings. 4 ohms? Who thinks thats still a good idea?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sanman

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sanman
JUNCTION CITY KANSAS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date