cactus pf600.1

I am doing something right, and im not changing anything just because you dont like it.
It's not that I don't like it. It's that your doing it wrong. Peak hold takes the highest of both voltage and amps. But they both have peaks when the other figure is lower. So your not seeing real watts. There is a reason your the only person to test over 10k out of a Z2. And amazingly you test 1000 watts more than scottie j on the 40.1? All your numbers are higher than I have seen tested by competitors I trust.

It's not that I don't like it. It's that your doing it wrong. Peak hold takes the highest of both voltage and amps. But they both have peaks when the other figure is lower. So your not seeing real watts. There is a reason your the only person to test over 10k out of a Z2. And amazingly you test 1000 watts more than scottie j on the 40.1? All your numbers are higher than I have seen tested by competitors I trust.
thank you for speaking up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the OP just doesnt seem to understand that he is wrong in his findings and testing

I don't think the numbers are that far off as long as some of the testswhere at 16v and none of them reflect the final multiple of .707

for true RMS power.
I asked the OP for a DC amp draw amount, so i could do some crude Ohms Law number crunching. But he said the Clamp he had only measured AC? Oh well.

ok what does OP stand for

Nick at incriminator, and carlton both told me that were getting damm near 8600 out of the 40.1's. Scottie and them ran theres at .7, amd i ran mine at .33

correct .707 is the way most determine rms out of peak hold results.

on the cactus it started out at .22 with a rise to .63 thts ohms

Audio Extremes hmmm you say USUCI, but can you even be competitive in that org?

I have had many say usaci isnt competitve, and its a thrid rate org, and this or that org is so much better with better builders, but when they come over and try they arent as skilled as they thought they were lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sanman

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sanman
JUNCTION CITY KANSAS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date