• CABIN

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • TRUNK

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Doesn't matter both will work?

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
end thread quote here/
if u have alot of power and want numbers with some nice lows fire foward sealed off from trunk

if u lack power and want smashing lows and broken trunk latches fire in the rear toward trunk
Lol. thanks for the input

I have this same debate. Im about to do my box build in a 2008 civic si and this video has me wondering what I should do.

I can fire port/sub toward back

I can fire sub/port up toward the 8" stock sub location (I took the 8" out so its a nice open area in the rear deck)

Or I can fire sub/port into the cabin.....ugh!

OR...sub up / port side....ARGGGGG

Mainly for daily. I do want to push some air though!

I had my JL's in 3.5cuft @ 32hz on 800 watts in my SUV and it was pretty loud.

Looking at doing Sundown SA 10's or 12's (unless a better sub would work better) in my civic. I can wire my amp this time to 1 ohm and get 1200+ out of it.

It was wired for 2ohm with the JL's because they are dvc 2 ohm..sigh

I will be doing this very soon...just hit the submit button on my tax refund so maybe a couple weeks or so.

Just need to know what subs, what size box, and a design for the box.

Was working with Ram_Designs about some options (very awesome guy if you havnt talked to him), but I like to hear others opinions..never hurts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...