CAB Car Audio Bargain amp?

I have this amp and let me be the first to say it's the real deal! I also own a hifonics brx 1600.1 and this amp hands down bangs harder than my hifonics and is way better build quality. I bought this amp on the pre sale and have been pleasantly surprised how good it is for the money. I have yet to clamp it but just running it on 4ga. Wire I have no doubts that it can do rated. I really like the fact its strapable and has copper control knobs instead of the plastic ones my hifonics has. Also has aluminum end caps and not cheap plastic ones too. Just really nice build quality overall. For $220 you really can't beat it. Its not much talked about but I believe soon it will. I'm very happy with it and plan on buying a 2nd one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.