CAB 1600 vs. SKAR RP-2000

No I was kidding....just wanted to see if your butthole would puckerup lol
LOL - I think it will be fine.

My wife's Audiopipe 1500 is killing my car so I am sure the RP will be at least as good.

She wants her amp back as I have everything sitting here for her newest system so I need to get it back to her ASAP.

I just had a new motor installed in my truck (Sport Trac) and am picking it up tomorrow so I will likey be pulling apart my system in my car soon anyway.

Most likely this Skar amp will be running a few Sundown 8's in under the seat my truck so I am sure it will be more than good to handle that.

Thanks all for the input

LOL - I think it will be fine.
My wife's Audiopipe 1500 is killing my car so I am sure the RP will be at least as good.

She wants her amp back as I have everything sitting here for her newest system so I need to get it back to her ASAP.

I just had a new motor installed in my truck (Sport Trac) and am picking it up tomorrow so I will likey be pulling apart my system in my car soon anyway.

Most likely this Skar amp will be running a few Sundown 8's in under the seat my truck so I am sure it will be more than good to handle that.

Thanks all for the input

How you liking the RP? I'm cant decide between that or the cab!

Yea my car is all black and tan leather and it is a hatch so the Skar amp does look better IMO.
All amps have issues, my friend had a CAB 1600 stop working when it was just a month old.

So no one here knows about the Skar RP line?

Finding info about it is not easy.
the skar 2k tested at like 2200 so good for the $ but will it last 2 years idk.. that us acoustics mike is a good amp u should check that out some.. hey guy just got orion xtr 2500 he's selling his 1500 which tested at like 2197rms thats what u should pry from his hands right there..

the skar 2k tested at like 2200 so good for the $ but will it last 2 years idk.. that us acoustics mike is a good amp u should check that out some.. hey guy just got orion xtr 2500 he's selling his 1500 which tested at like 2197rms thats what u should pry from his hands right there..
What guy? I swear sometimes you ramble in text lol

Look at my wanted .5 ad and you'll see what being a return customer gets you if you ask for 20$ since I've already bought two in the past. Will never buy anything cab again.

They are solid amps and will take .5 all day like a champ. I have not a single thing to say bad about the amps or company. I'd/and still will recommend them. But I'll never spend another dollar there.

What guy? I swear sometimes you ramble in text lol
I think he means me, Yes I will be selling my XTR1500.1, which I dyno'd at 2197W.. It's a solid amp, I just got a 2500.1Dz so.. .No need for the 1500.1d should be removing it tomorrow from my truck tomorrow.

I'm also a Leominster, MA native so it'd be nice to see that amp bumping around my old stomping grounds when I come home to visit family.

If you want a solid budget amp I'd recommend the cab1600 all day. They really are solid.
Wow I misunderstood your reply I thought you meant you've been through two amps as in they broke lol it's back in the running then. The board looks nice and spread out so easy to repair if something does go bad!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.