CAB 1600.1... what do think happened?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Consensus is vibration... All right, time to isolate the amps and brace the rack a little more!

these are all guesses until the actual cause of the failure is determined by the technician who repairs it.

look for loose components or solder and wires broken off the board if you take the cover off

Thanks... I'm still relearning the basics obviously and all input is very appreciated and probably needed as well! This build is sorta therapy for me as I am trying to regain the use of my right side after a major stroke. Mental focus is still a major problem as well and what seems obvious to all is not always something I think of by myself when I'm actually doing the work or even planning an upgrade! Even so this project has kept me busy and I've regained most of the dexterity in my arms and hands... legs are another story! Again... thanks for all your help and it's really appreciated.

Thanks... I'm still relearning the basics obviously and all input is very appreciated and probably needed as well! This build is sorta therapy for me as I am trying to regain the use of my right side after a major stroke. Mental focus is still a major problem as well and what seems obvious to all is not always something I think of by myself when I'm actually doing the work or even planning an upgrade! Even so this project has kept me busy and I've regained most of the dexterity in my arms and hands... legs are another story! Again... thanks for all your help and it's really appreciated.
Know a guy who bought a new fosgate power 2500 and mounted it on his box. He trashed it down the road cause of that. I've never understood why people do this.

Sorry to hear you had a stroke, that suks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.