C2 Audio Threatcon-2 vs Strato-12D4

I'm leaving this thread to die good bye and for the love of god stay out of my threads ill do the same to yours even though they are mostly budget threads lol
Quote from you

"Really it's just too big and I'm get if out of the audio game for a while so I don't need it"

Is this a lie? not sure which thread you actually own?

Quote from you
"Really it's just too big and I'm get if out of the audio game for a while so I don't need it"

Is this a lie? not sure which thread you actually own?
Where are you coming from? Yes the ab hd12 I had was too heavy and too loud for my taste it required a large 81lb batt a 15lb amp a 50lb box and it weighed 52lb. so around 200lb in my hatch with very little room to spare. I've chosen to go back to stock. for the time being i wanted my trunk back. I've had numerous vehicles with spl systems I've just gotten tired of it.

Idk what that proves to you before you came along I rarely posted anything but factual answers to legit questions. Then u came along and started this c2 audio crap. I honestly think you should have a vendor status or you should stop spamming the forum with that ad.

I guess since you just joined 3 months ago u don't understand the forum yet but so far you've proved nothing on ur part.

And no that wasn't a lie. Just stay out of my threads

Where are you coming from? Yes the ab hd12 I had was too heavy and too loud for my taste it required a large 81lb batt a 15lb amp a 50lb box and it weighed 52lb. so around 200lb in my hatch with very little room to spare. I've chosen to go back to stock. for the time being i wanted my trunk back. I've had numerous vehicles with spl systems I've just gotten tired of it.
Idk what that proves to you before you came along I rarely posted anything but factual answers to legit questions. Then u came along and started this c2 audio crap. I honestly think you should have a vendor status or you should stop spamming the forum with that ad.

I guess since you just joined 3 months ago u don't understand the forum yet but so far you've proved nothing on ur part.

And no that wasn't a lie. Just stay out of my threads
your so mad you cannot even read right hahahaha i joined 2012 not 2013

He's relating to my bingo mention lol I just got it myself
I was pickin at winkychevelles comment about the guys cursing looking like BINGO numbers so I gave them some BINGO numbers...lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

1287666826226.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.