C and D Batteries 126.7AH each

nicole1230
10+ year member

C and D Technologies Model TEL 12-125

Never Discharged I got them from an Electrical contractor that is doing routine mantainence at facilities that use them for battery back up for their windmill power stations. I have 15 of them.

Absolute mint condition!! I currently have 2 of them running off stock 120 amp alt. and have 2 Orion D5000s and maintain 14.8 and up..

150e.a. plus shipping o.b.o. Local Pickup preferred

Trades welcome. looking for a nice deck and other audio equipment.

Calculate the shipping costs using my zip code (61115) to yours.. AVG is $50 to $75

C and D Technologies Model TEL 12-125
Never Discharged I got them from an Electrical contractor that is doing routine mantainence at facilities that use them for battery back up for their windmill power stations. I have 15 of them.

Absolute mint condition!! I currently have 2 of them running off stock 120 amp alt. and have 2 Orion D5000s and maintain 14.8 and up..

150e.a. plus shipping o.b.o. Local Pickup preferred

Trades welcome. looking for a nice deck and other audio equipment.

Calculate the shipping costs using my zip code (61115) to yours.. AVG is $50 to $75
Ill buy one if you can tell me how old they are. post a picture with the resting voltage with a meter next to it.Whats the total with shipping to 29505? message me

These batteries are 110 lbs each, and as far as comparing Kinetic or xs power to these batteries.. Well put it this way the C and D would pimp out Kinetic and XS on the corner and have to smack them around for not keeping up enough voltage!! as soon as I can I will post pics with retained voltage and dimensions, I just didn't think I would receive as well of a response to them because most like to waste there time adding more and more batteries from stinger, Kinetic, XS etc... Most people are unaware of C and D Technologies. 1 of these batteries will service a real legit 4k system with no problem.

Thanks for viewing

These batteries are 110 lbs each, and as far as comparing Kinetic or xs power to these batteries.. Well put it this way the C and D would pimp out Kinetic and XS on the corner and have to smack them around for not keeping up enough voltage!! as soon as I can I will post pics with retained voltage and dimensions, I just didn't think I would receive as well of a response to them because most like to waste there time adding more and more batteries from stinger, Kinetic, XS etc... Most people are unaware of C and D Technologies. 1 of these batteries will service a real legit 4k system with no problem.
Thanks for viewing
C and D's are the batterys I see the most on here forreal. . They are good batts. Glws

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.