Bypassing the park brake sensor.........

Participant count
  • Participant list

jonnybusa
10+ year member

200mph club...turbo busa
XXX, usa
Most know that when you add an aftermarket DVD head unit, you have to run a special wire to the parking brake sensor, so it only plays movies, etc when the brake is on. Well, I want to know who can tell me how to bypass that? Cant I just run that wire to a 12v wire source, and have it work for me? I could then just put a toggle switch on it, and watch whenever i want? Or is there a special wire I should connect to for bypassing?

Thanks

most of the time the wire will be green and all you need to do is ground it or put it on the toggle so you can switch it but its just easier to have it perminit.either way its still illegal to view images while driving so switching is pointless.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.