Bye Bye CT sounds

Oh that guy is amazing. There are hella videos of that dude. Locals were saying he worked at a shop then basically went off deep end after doing dope

I know the owner isn't popular for some of his choices and actions so I won't defend any of that, but... I did happen to grab a 1400.1d and 150.6d before I knew about any of that and I gotta say they really impressed me. Both were incredibly strong and sounded very good. I was very skeptical of running a class D for front stage but the noise floor was non-existent and the headroom was insane. Imaged nicely and all that. Completely changed my opinion of full range class D. It's just too bad that guy did so many people wrong.

I know the owner isn't popular for some of his choices and actions so I won't defend any of that, but... I did happen to grab a 1400.1d and 150.6d before I knew about any of that and I gotta say they really impressed me. Both were incredibly strong and sounded very good. I was very skeptical of running a class D for front stage but the noise floor was non-existent and the headroom was insane. Imaged nicely and all that. Completely changed my opinion of full range class D. It's just too bad that guy did so many people wrong.
dude class D technology has improved soo much. If you look now, all the major brands both SPL and audiophile brands are moving away from class A/B to class D. Efficiency, headroom is way superior. SQ shouldn't not change the signal is flat and unmodified unlike some class A/B that might be colored.

dude class D technology has improved soo much. If you look now, all the major brands both SPL and audiophile brands are moving away from class A/B to class D. Efficiency, headroom is way superior. SQ shouldn't not change the signal is flat and unmodified unlike some class A/B that might be colored.
Indeed, I'm starting to see that now that I'm paying attention. It's not that class A/B doesn't have a purpose or is somehow antiquated, especially if you're not after high wattage. If you want tons of power, though, I don't see how you can beat class D or class G/H. I just remember trying class D a while back and not caring too much for the sonic signature it had, just strident or somehow hashy or grainy. Not sure how to explain it. I didn't hear any of that with these class D amps so I'm glad the designs in general have evolved as far as they have. I may have to try out some other offerings from different companies. I'll be keeping the 1400.1d and 150.6d, though. These little things are great.

alright, i've seen enough b/s on this topic over the past week.

coleman's not shuttin anything down, he's scaling back production for not only an effort to gain better q/c oversight, but he's putting his financial efforts into crypto-currency mining.

look,.. idc about the circle jerk of butt-hurt jackwagons trying to run his name through the mud every chance they get, but the continuation of libelous spouting with not even an iota of a source to such espousings is f'n infantile.

he put products out too quickly that were turning up problematic,... BUT, this is where i will f'n defend his position as i have seen more times than i count how well he works with customers in rectifying issues that have resulted from his responsibility, but the issues i keep seeing disgruntled young idiots making out of this are over-sensationalized and geared towards gaining sympathy because they didnt get their way when it was user error or ish didnt ship fast enough.

f'er took a big hit in texas when that hurricane shut his warehouse down,.. you know how many people complained about their crap not showing up on their doorstep the next few days after??? he cancelled quite a few orders and refunded all monies on those who complained,.. and rightly so. his 'fan' club grew exponentially after that, too.

grow the 'f' up, people... life is bigger than just your little banal problems.

addendum; that 40kw meth head salesman is, and always has been, satire. he's made alot of intraweb fame doing those types of vids as he hazards a gamble on idiots believing he's for real, lol.

got 'em.

coleman's not shuttin anything down, he's scaling back production for not only an effort to gain better q/c oversight, but he's putting his financial efforts into crypto-currency mining.

look,.. idc about the circle jerk of butt-hurt jackwagons trying to run his name through the mud every chance they get, but the continuation of libelous spouting with not even an iota of a source to such espousings is f'n infantile.

he put products out too quickly that were turning up problematic,... BUT, this is where i will f'n defend his position as i have seen more times than i count how well he works with customers in rectifying issues that have resulted from his responsibility, but the issues i keep seeing disgruntled young idiots making out of this are over-sensationalized and geared towards gaining sympathy because they didnt get their way when it was user error or ish didnt ship fast enough.

f'er took a big hit in texas when that hurricane shut his warehouse down,.. you know how many people complained about their crap not showing up on their doorstep the next few days after??? he cancelled quite a few orders and refunded all monies on those who complained,.. and rightly so. his 'fan' club grew exponentially after that, too.

addendum; that 40kw meth head salesman is, and always has been, satire. he's made alot of intraweb fame doing those types of vids as he hazards a gamble on idiots believing he's for real, lol.

got 'em.
Just sayin, it looks like you care.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

got 'em.
don't see any good designs. just saying

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

FYI i knew a guy that now works for DD that stated the idea on the sub names as far as i know. this was back in 07 or so..

don't see any good designs. just saying 

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

FYI i knew a guy that now works for DD that stated the idea on the sub names as far as i know. this was back in 07 or so..
Congrats, you feel special now?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.