Bye Bye CT sounds

nismotwin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
virginia
Well it appears the founder and owner of CT sounds wants to get out of the car audio business. Says he will still offer alot of the midranges but, will cut the line drastically. He also says he will still warranty items. Sick of the haters he says. Get your CT sounds now!!

when he first started he had some pretty good products, but as usual with new designs, quality control issues arose and so did shitty customers.

hes been pretty resilient to the huge hater fanbase he has and he usually brushes it off, thus why im in such bewilderment,.. they have a page dedicated to shit-talking him up and down the cesspool that is facebook.

when he first started he had some pretty good products, but as usual with new designs, quality control issues arose and so did shitty customers.
hes been pretty resilient to the huge hater fanbase he has and he usually brushes it off, thus why im in such bewilderment,.. they have a page dedicated to shit-talking him up and down the cesspool that is facebook.
That's why I prefer to order parts and build myself man.

Everybody hates on me and thinks I don't know s*** but trust me I know all of this s*** then people wonder about what it comes to building drivers.

As soon as I get my s*** right I'll be sending a couple guys here drivers and I'm more than sure they'll be impressed all the local dealers here want to buy my subwoofer

Hmmm...the post in the CT sounds group was started by coleman stating he will no longer post black friday sales and within the comments he talks about getting out of the car audio business.

I didn't know he was the owner. I thought his dad was or whoever it was that was forced to pay over $200,000 back to the IRS for falsifying their taxes.

Coming from a business owner and just "looking" or hearing what is going on, sounds like, to me anyways, that after that happened, there isn't consistent or flaky reporting of the company making profit on their taxes.

Failure to report profit on your taxes can result in the government forcing your business into being listed as a HOBBY which will get taxed tremendously.

It's just ironic a business stating they are getting out at the end of the year seems to imply to forfeit as much inventory as possible so you can report you made a profit by not having as much inventory left over and for the massive fine they were imposed with recently that happened several years ago.

Have to be careful taking a leap of faith into the business world. We've already seen many companies do this and fail.

That's why I prefer to order parts and build myself man.Everybody hates on me and thinks I don't know s*** but trust me I know all of this s*** then people wonder about what it comes to building drivers.

As soon as I get my s*** right I'll be sending a couple guys here drivers and I'm more than sure they'll be impressed all the local dealers here want to buy my subwoofer
Make me some 6.5s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hmmm...the post in the CT sounds group was started by coleman stating he will no longer post black friday sales and within the comments he talks about getting out of the car audio business.
he has a giant zencash mining business, moving all over to cryptocurrency and claims that makes more money than ct sounds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.