BusaRyda2504=Fawken Scammer

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
I just recently bought a Pioneer 980bt from this Busa usernamed guy and he totally scammed it.He stated on Jan.01 2010 he shipped my deck on Saturday or so and he admitted to update the transaction with a Tracking number and never did. His full Username on CA.Com is BusaRyda2504.I recommend u do not ever buy from him.

Heres the link if u wanna read the Pioneer Deck he was selling

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453520

Message i got from him was exactly this on Jan.01, 2010 and i never got a response when i asked him about tracking number or if he shipped item for sure

"Happy new year sir sorry about not getting back to you yesterday i did ship out and it will should be to you by wed or thurs of next week from what the chick at the post office said i will get the info to you when i get back home. I partied a little to hard last night and im paying for it now talk to you later"

Hmmmm.................ghetto azz SN and a wanna-be bike rider..........No way he could be a scammer:rolleyes: Why the fuk do people buy and sell without getting ALL of peoples info?

Hmmmm.................ghetto azz SN and a wanna-be bike rider..........No way he could be a scammer:rolleyes: Why the fuk do people buy and sell without getting ALL of peoples info?
he had that pics with the card and all but now days u cant tell whos a scammer. I dont really give a fawk caz i got my full refund in less then 12 hours(thanks paypal) and i wont be dealing with him anymore

he had that pics with the card and all but now days u cant tell whos a scammer. I dont really give a fawk caz i got my full refund in less then 12 hours(thanks paypal) and i wont be dealing with him anymore
At least you got your money back.

he lives close, im going to search on craigtslist around here and see if i can get you his phone number, unless you dont care then i dont care.

he lives close, im going to search on craigtslist around here and see if i can get you his phone number, unless you dont care then i dont care.
U ever dealt with him?and if u could get me his number i wouldnt mind

At least you got your money back.
yup thanks to paypal i was suprised they went in favor of me i just disputed the item this mourning and everything came back in 12hrs. but main reason was because he never posted a Tracking Number therefore sounded like a Fraud and transaction was done on December 25,2009

hes from bloomfield hills, which is a really nice areas with rich houses, etc... I was thinking of buying his Bl a long time ago but changed my mind, i dont have his number and i dont see the radio on craigslist. Sorry i tried //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

thanks Kross much apreciated its nice to know get sum people that are willing to help on here. I got my money so everything is all Good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

danyopjr

10+ year member
Ay Be Be
danyopjr
Waianae,Oahu
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies