bus bars

It would be crazy if a bus drove around selling alcohol. Park that **** and set up some bar stools on the curb with some cyote uglies.

i havent checked out the conductivity of the silver plated stuff,but regular copper works fine.you need a much larger peice of aluminium then you do copper for the same effect.what are you looking for? i may be able to help.oh and to answer your question,, copper

It would be crazy if a bus drove around selling alcohol. Park that **** and set up some bar stools on the curb with some cyote uglies.
Let's make this happen.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

i havent checked out the conductivity of the silver plated stuff,but regular copper works fine.you need a much larger peice of aluminium then you do copper for the same effect.what are you looking for? i may be able to help.oh and to answer your question,, copper
i need to connect my 3 batts togeather. its about 15 inch from end to end.

Oh,it's a good idea.How much the ticket of this bus?!It's trip must be so funny.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.