Building a setup this spring

Desmond Audio
10+ year member

Since I have all Winter to get an idea.I am going to be building a nice built in trunk setup this spring this time for me. should I go with 2 jl 10w6v2 subs with a 15" JLw0v2 and some mono amps? Im goin with white suede,plexi,and chrome throughout the trunk. hit me with ideas for the subs and amps I want it loud for show.

Why go with jl? Theyre prices are very easily beat. If your lookin for spl check out dc, digital designs, etc.
I should go with MTX since I have the connection I know the Creator of MTX his name is loyd I could prolly get 9500 subs for cheap though but jl ive been happy with I like the sound of the 10w6v2 very clean

the 9500 mtxs will be muchhh louder than the JLs... go with them instead. and up here in toronto were installing at -30 AND LOWER so DONT WAIT TILL SPRING!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.