Budget Sub and Amp For FRS

I think 1 would be more then enough for me :p
Sweet, gonna add that amp to the cart. Hopefully someplace would have those items on sale especially the HDS208.
208s will be 89 dollars on black friday through cybermonday.

I'd actually suggest you hold off all your shopping till then.

I can vouch for the PPI 1000.1 Phantom amp myself..Ive ran one recently on a SQubed HDS 310 DVC 4 in a 1.8@34 htz and she sounds very nice.Also for kicks ..ran a DVC2 Ohm American bass XFL 12 in 1.6@35 htz on the amp and slammed very well.Id run a ten in that car, if it were me..I think you would be very pleased of running a S.Qubed HDS 310 DVC 2 ohm on that PPI 1000.1 Phantom amp in 1.4-up to 2.0 cu ft from 32-36 htz depending on the enclosure.A ten would be perfect in that car.My niece Has a Scion TC and I placed the American Bass 26801.d,on one AB XFL 10 DVC4 in a 1.6@34 htz and she slamms very nicely.Hits some nice lows and sounds pretty amazing.

Getting ready for the black friday deal here. Is the HDS208 a DVC or single? Couldn't find any info on their site and I'm sure the HDS310 is a DVC. If I run the PPI1000.1, I shouldn't have any issues running the HDS310 either correct?

Also, is it better to get the D2 or D4?

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.