Budget 5 channel amp

boomh

Alright so wife's car amp went to crap. Looking for a 5 channel amp.

I've spend the last few days looking and considering the skar T-60.4AB-500.1D for $180 or AB ph 5100 for $225. Just dont have all the specs for the AB amp. Which one should I go for and open to other ones too.

Also the few amps I looked at max power/ground gauge is 4g. Well I have 8. will it make a huge difference? I ask because my wife has been bugging me about getting stereo back on so she can listen to music and might consider selling the car in summer or so.

Sorry for the late replies, long day yesterday of work and car accident, hit & run, than the stupid long 6hrs at the E.R

Either will be fine with 8 guage, depends on how high your setting gains. I'd get the skar
Thanks, glad 8 will do.

I would try the skar out of those two but personally I would go with ppi 900.5
Thanks, I'll look into the ppi amp

Soundstream has a couple too.
Thanks, will check it out.

Are you looking for new only?
new or used

We have Precision Power i640.5 available today. It takes 8 AWG wire.
thanks, am considering it but I'm still unsure of which sub I want to run. I like my sundown x12 so thinking of getting the wife a sa 8 or 12 later in a couple months.

PowerBass ASA 700.5X (ASA700.5X) 5-Channel Amplifier
Use code hunt2 and get this amp for 129 sick deal
Thanks, any experience with the amp? Thinking about it but still unsure of which sub I want to get the wife later down the road.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.