Budget 18 setup

I would do like 12-13 cubes tuned in the low 30's with ~100 in^2 of port (you could go a bit bigger but you don't have the power for it)

Pretty much feeding them their rated power. I was thinking 12ish as well.. Hmm curious to see how this is going to turn out

Solid subs for the $$$. Did a 4th order with 10 18's in a Burban. Will be selling off subs soon if you're interested, fresh recones and played at one show after that...

Solid subs for the $$$. Did a 4th order with 10 18's in a Burban. Will be selling off subs soon if you're interested, fresh recones and played at one show after that...
Yes sir, let me know when you are selling them off. Very interested.

What type of numbers where you getting and what type of power

What type of numbers where you getting and what type of power
Built to play music from 20-50hz. Only messed around on the meter once and did a 56+ on an SD16k. Turned it up more at the next show and blew all the subs playing some clipped *** song. Reconed them all and now they're on 2 nendo 5500's, but only did one show and it's parked for the winter...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.