SOLD Budget 12" Bass Package Sub + Amp + Box=Ready to bump...Need to sell!

Participant count
  • Participant list

LiveAudio911
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
I have the budget System out of my wife's Jeep she no longer has up for sale, really need to sell so make some offers! Here is whats up for grabs..

12" Infinity Reference DVC 300rms 1200 max

Currently wired at 2 ohm on...

Eclipse XA1000 Mono Class D amp.. 480rms @ 2ohm...

Hatch box

This is actually a great Budget setup, the Sub, ran for almost a year with not a single problem, and takes the 480rms like a champ.. It hit really hard in her jeep, she listened to a variety of music..

And if you wind up not liking the sub it self you can always upgrade later down the road.. amp has plenty of head room..

This comes pre-assembled and ready to install, I also have the original box's for both the amp and the sub, but if you want that too.. that's extra on shipping.. but should not be that much..

Wanting to sell as a package deal.. but would consider splitting for the right price..

Price: $200 P/Sh OR ---->Make offer! I need to sell!

Rules say:

Re: READ!!**New rules as of July 1st**

If you notice something that does not follow these rules please REPORT thre thread. DO NOT post in there harassing the member who didn't read the rules.

And I was getting around to it.. I had to upload the pic real quick.. thanks for letting me know!

Rules say:
Re: READ!!**New rules as of July 1st**

If you notice something that does not follow these rules please REPORT thre thread. DO NOT post in there harassing the member who didn't read the rules.

And I was getting around to it.. I had to upload the pic real quick.. thanks for letting me know!
you win

Its all good was being a lil smart *** cus the woman wont STFU in my ear about getting the **** out my own office.. ROFL

Midnight bump.. need to sell, Make offer... lol!

Its actually a nice little amp.. small foot print with decent power.. I just dont have a use for it..

This is actually not a bad little budget setup... lots of upgrade potential for someone starting out..

Morning bump..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.