Budget 10" or 12"

[quote name='els1989']You could is it 1 or 2 ohm stable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
2ohm stable If i get it I think imma get the dual 4 is there any big difference?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

[quote name='jboy2015']i have a 1000w amp on my stock alt, and @CSCStang has 2000w on his stock alt i believe. You can always keep the gain down for now, itd help keep the amp "cool" anyway.[/QUOTE]
It's a 1990 Bronco only has like a 100amp alt

2ohm stable If i get it I think imma get the dual 4 is there any big difference?

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

if the amp is only 2 ohm stable why would you get dual 4s?

if the amp is only 2 ohm stable why would you get dual 4s?
Cause with the d2 ohm sub his only wiring options are 1ohm or 4 ohm... With a d4 sub he can wire it to 2 ohm and get optimal output from that amp... Not only that it gives him the option to simply just pick up a second sub and bigger amp to run 1ohm on the pair.... Good choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock electrical will get you by just fine for that amp

Which order would you buy the components in?
? Door speakers buy em all at the same time... I've heard and read great things about the emf swag line but there's a lot of other guys on here that know all about component speakers

I already have door speakers lol imma run a set of Polk 6 1/2 in front and Kenwood in the back I meant like for the sub? I don't have all the money right now I have about 200 right now to spend

Price of the sub won't change... If your buying the Rockford amp used or one of the fsd amps.. That used amp could disappear on you the fsd could go up in price.... And if you already have the Rockford get CSCStang about getting a box built for you that's gonna take the longest to get

Price of the sub won't change... If your buying the Rockford amp used or one of the fsd amps.. That used amp could disappear on you the fsd could go up in price.... And if you already have the Rockford get your

Gonna get the amp brand-new from sonicelectronix so basically everything will be new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.