Budget 10" or 12"

Pioneer Champion Pro 12 d4 for 80$ shipped. Like new

20150811_161342.jpg

20150812_204116.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Guna catch a lot of **** for this, but it out prrformed my SA 12 d4 sitting right next to it on 1000 watts rms

20150812_204116.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Guna catch a lot of **** for this, but it out prrformed my SA 12 d4 sitting right next to it on 1000 watts rms
That's the one pioneer I was looking for too...darn you

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

I'd say keep it and save up for something real good. These entry level upgrade jumps are a complete waste of money. Just keep saving up and get something decent. Trust me man, we all been through that stage. Dont be fucking around with lower end stuff even if its sundown. Its just a money sink.
I disagree, I buy used stuff all the time. Use it for a while and resell at minimal loss, sometimes even make money ( shipping is rough). OP many people work there way up

I'd say keep it and save up for something real good. These entry level upgrade jumps are a complete waste of money. Just keep saving up and get something decent. Trust me man, we all been through that stage. Dont be fucking around with lower end stuff even if its sundown. Its just a money sink.

I disagree, I buy used stuff all the time. Use it for a while and resell at minimal loss, sometimes even make money ( shipping is rough). OP many people work there way up
This is a very perplexing situation for someone not into the audio game as long as others.

minimal cash is best, i agree when budget limits you. OP, dont let people push your budget!! YOU personally know what you can spend.

That said, on one hand i agree with jeff, as with my current build, i ended up with an 3 sa12's vs the 2, and the amp was upgraded from a ab 4480.1 to a scv3000.. so please understand what he meant. don't buy equipment youll upgrade soon after. weve all payed this huge upgrade fee in small increments. hes just saving you money. ( as i now sit here with a $279 amp thats 6 months old doing nothing)

Other wise, you can go timhof route, but you have no idea what yourt getting.. no warranty, could be stolen, or severly abused etc..

Either way hope it works out!

20150812_204116.jpg

Guna catch a lot of **** for this, but it out performed my SA 12 d4 sitting right next to it on 1000 watts rms
i been saying that for like two years now... lol nice budget sub for sure.....

This is a very perplexing situation for someone not into the audio game as long as others. minimal cash is best, i agree when budget limits you. OP, dont let people push your budget!! YOU personally know what you can spend.

That said, on one hand i agree with jeff, as with my current build, i ended up with an 3 sa12's vs the 2, and the amp was upgraded from a ab 4480.1 to a scv3000.. so please understand what he meant. don't buy equipment youll upgrade soon after. weve all payed this huge upgrade fee in small increments. hes just saving you money. ( as i now sit here with a $279 amp thats 6 months old doing nothing)

Other wise, you can go timhof route, but you have no idea what yourt getting.. no warranty, could be stolen, or severly abused etc..

Either way hope it works out!
Imma buy new going with a HDS215D2 with the FSD amp unless I find a good deal on another 700watt RMS amp

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.