bud + bumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
[for those of u who dont think its safe to drive stoned Shut UP. Better than the Drunk People. Weed is the safest drug, and does no harm to the body. you must be the smartest person in the world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono:

why should they legalize it? lol seems to me the users would forget anyway..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif i know some cool peeps that do it but thing is they may offer but they hardly promote it....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

they mine as well legalize it because everyone smokes weed. How many people do u know get introuble with the law because of it. Now how many people are killed by drunk idiots. I would rather smoke than drink personally. Alot safer. If u never smoked weed before, dont say what it does too u, cause u have know idea.

Originally posted by killahoe [for those of u who dont think its safe to drive stoned Shut UP. Better than the Drunk People. Weed is the safest drug, and does no harm to the body. you must be the smartest person in the world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono:
I wonder about people putting 'drug' and 'safe' in the same paragraph...

hhhmmm... i think that now that there are moderators, i think they should put their power to use and close this thread, along with setting up rules for ONLY CAR AUDIO ON THE CAR AUDIO THREADS!

You can tell from the Subject that it deals with weed. So why are you coming to this thread. I should close this whole forum down because it deals with dumb @$$es.

Well at first I wasn't going to bring up this story, but I might as well anyhow. My brother smokes pot, and he smokes very heavily, he is 18 years old. He thought it was all cool to get high all the time. He dropped out of school, he couldn't get a job, and basically his life was going down the drain, the only thing going for him was the little high he got from pot. Then one day he came home, and was saying weird things, accusing my family of trying to kill him. I thought maybe he was tripping off some drug he had never tried before. Then it happened again the next day, except this time he was in tears because he really believed his own family was trying to kill him. We took him to the hospital and got him drug tested and the only drug traceable was pot. We took him home and he was still having hallucinations and was acting paranoid. Finally we got him into a mental and behavioral hospital, and they diagnosed him with schizophrenia. His episode was triggered by smoking pot. Now he is on all kinds of medicines and he is not suppose to smoke pot anymore, but he still does. I don't know when and if he will stop, but I hope he does. Does anyone care to ramble on about how pot does not affect the brain. I will proove you wrong, it does in fact kill brain cells. If you are a true smoker you would know that, I have seen numerous posters that say something to the words of weed kills only the weak brain cells. All drugs affect the brain, from pain killers to hallucinagens.

thumbs up to ranger man, audiolife, and all the other sane people on here that agree that driving while stoned is downright idiotic. And i also agree with ranger man (i think it was him) that threads like this dont exactly set the best example for the 14-15 year olds that come here looking for advice on CAR AUDIO.

Originally posted by Free_Style You can tell from the Subject that it deals with weed. So why are you coming to this thread. I should close this whole forum down because it deals with dumb @$$es.
Now that I look at it, all the dumbasses smoke pot. This is the worst thread ever started and it should end right now. The reason all you pot heads are taking up for your "safe drug" is because you are addicted idiots. Why don't you just smoke cigarettes or do something productive like play baseball or some sports. I'm sure that your parents would be proud. A SPECIAL thanks goes to powerranger and audiolife. It makes me feel good to know that I'm not the only one in the sport that is not going to end up a junkie

As I stated before; this type of thread has no place in car audio discussion. Also, as I have stated; this has evolved into another immature flame war. Something that also has no place here.

The Administrator of this site has been notified to review this thread and apply disciplinary action where needed.

-zane

Originally posted by zane As I stated before; this type of thread has no place in car audio discussion. Also, as I have stated; this has evolved into another immature flame war. Something that also has no place here.

The Administrator of this site has been notified to review this thread and apply disciplinary action where needed.

-zane
Immature flame war??? This is a serious matter that needs to be taken care of. There is a Car Audio Lounge where people can talk about off subject stuff. Apply disciplinary action??? As we all know this forum's moderators don't exactly do much. This is not a school house, there is no discipline. I have reported this thread to the moderators before I even posted but they do nothing.

If you guys don't want this post to end up like "texans" why keep posting to it? It will never get resolved. Druggies are going to take up for it and non druggies(like me!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ) will always have a rebuttle! If the government can't solve the problem how the hell will a caraudio forum?! Either stop reading this post (which u can't 'cuz its addicting!) or stop replying if you are offended by it! All one post does is give ammo to another to state a contradictory "fact" (usually a far fetched opinion). I think i'm done now. Just an "older" member(as in age) giving his 2 cents. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Ganji

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Ganji
arizona
Start date
Participants