Brutus ?

JMOCK
10+ year member

hey ive finally made my decision im getting 2 12" kicker L7's and im putting them in a vented box. the subs are 2ohm DVC their 1500 watts max power 750watt RMS i was wondering what kind of amp to get, right now i got my eye set on the hifonics Brutus 1500d which is a 1500watt mono amp.

but i have nvr really heard one so idk
you must have one hell of a set of ears if you can hear an amp. didn't know they reproduced sound. yes go with the hifonics it has a cool light and it's a solid amp.

Just so you are aware, the Hifonics amp does 1500 watts at one ohm. If you are getting the 2 dual 2 ohm subs, you cannot run them at one ohm. If you want to run the Hifonics, you need to get the dual 4 ohm voice coil subs, or you need to get an amp that puts out more power at 2 ohms.

Has anyone had any luck with running it @ .75 ohms? Is it capabile of running that low without clipping? Has anyone had them bench tested @ 3 ohms? I am wondering if this amp would handle the 13w7 or not?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JMOCK

10+ year member
JMOCK
Auburn, ME
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from