Brutus ELite 1600d steal?

Participant count
  • Participant list
There is also an ad in your local Craig's List as well.

They look to be about the same as the BRZ line but with a black case vs brushed alum.

I have the BRZ 2100 and they have been 110% and very efficient. IMO, a solid amp.

That price seems good to me.

Thats not too bad. I dont recall how much the regular Brutus cost, but I believe it is quite close to that price. I looked up the Elite and it just looks to be a "special edition", with a black heat sink. I dont really see much other than that. I am sure they are really close to the same thing, if not the same exact product with a different heat sink.

Thats not too bad. I dont recall how much the regular Brutus cost, but I believe it is quite close to that price. I looked up the Elite and it just looks to be a "special edition", with a black heat sink. I dont really see much other than that. I am sure they are really close to the same thing, if not the same exact product with a different heat sink.
They are different model # from the BRZ line and rated at just a tad less.

They are different model # from the BRZ line and rated at just a tad less.
Well I thought them being diff model #s were a given. Lol.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

ok i also found a brz1700.1d for the about the same price which one should i get?
elite

Well I thought them being diff model #s were a given. Lol. 

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

elite
LOL!

I would try the Elite. I can tell you that I am more than happy with the performance of the BRZ line.

i have a brutus elite and it runs great for me.. does rated power unlike what everyone has always said about them..couldnt be happier. plus they are pretty cheap for what you get.
How long have they been out?? I would have gone for them as I like the looks better.

And where did you get them??

prob more expensive for the PAs im willing to bet... ive had 2 brutus's in my time and been very pleased with them. im confused the specs i see for those PAs are 1800watts @ 2ohm(2500max) and the brutus is going to be 1600 @ 1 ohm... what are your subs resistances?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.