Bringing back Funkin' Audio - One truck load at a time

Anthony Collova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Scottsdale
I just secured a container of Funkin' Audio products.

A liquidation purchase from the owner of the company. FA stopped producing products for the public a couple of years ago, but the parent company that owned FA Audio is still in the OEM business.

I was offered the opportunity to purchase a container full of subs, wire, amp kits, fuses, rca, and accessories, and I took it.

The products should be here in our warehouse mid February and will be on our site shortly after that

Depending on how well they are recieved, we might revitalize the brand and release previous and new products.. Time will tell.

Just a heads up

ANT

They have some very sharp flat cone subs.

I have been reading lots of accounts of their 500 watt subs taking 2000 for burps..

We'll see..

ANT

We have close to 700 subs, 800 RCA cords, 350 accessories (battery clams, distro block and fuse blocks) plus fuses, speaker wire, power wire (all ofc) and a **** ton of merch.

ANT

Also, we have close to 250 of these bad boys:

ButtonPowerWire.gif

We have close to 700 subs, 800 RCA cords, 350 accessories (battery clams, distro block and fuse blocks) plus fuses, speaker wire, power wire (all ofc) and a **** ton of merch.
ANT
How much is the biggest 12" sub gunna be? Guesstimate?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date