Bridging ppi 900.4 help needed

I am going to do the same ! Going to bridge two 900.4 to run two pair of Anarchy’s mid bass,bridge one to my mids and one to my tweeters. Going to put out awesome power and also be able to have gains set lower for good clean power ! Post up how it works out for you. I am working on mine now but am also adding fosgate dsr1 processor for a 3 way setup if my old azz can figure out how to tune it. What HU and what mids you using Op ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to do the same ! Going to bridge two 900.4 to run two pair of Anarchy’s mid bass,bridge one to my mids and one to my tweeters. Going to put out awesome power and also be able to have gains set lower for good clean power ! Post up how it works out for you. I am working on mine now but am also adding fosgate dsr1 processor for a 3 way setup if my old azz can figure out how to tune it. What HU and what mids you using Op ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be working on it later today. Got a jvc 730bt head unit with active crossovers and hertz 165xl with the ht28 tweeters

Ok, got it done and Jeff was right. This is a night and day difference and the gains are about 1/4 way up. It almost sounds like there is a subwoofer even when I turn the subs off. Definitely worth the time. Also if anyone was wondering about the original question the amp can be run off 1 set of rca's and put the switch to st which is 2 channel. No need for y splitters

I guess, I put 200W on my comps and its a bit much for me... But I am getting older (Not Gramps old as my junk still works without a blue pill)
its probably because you are using components thats why it doesnt sound good with a lot of power. You have no way to attenuate tweeter and mid individually other than some weak options on the passive crossover. Thats the issue with components, you cant adjust the output levels nor can you properly time align each driver nor can you adjust the slopes and crossover points to match well with your vehicle acoustics. When you go active, stronger, clearer mids and midbass is way less offensive then having a big blob of peaky upper midrange/tweeter thrown at your face like most components do.

When you do an active network setup, you'll see the giant difference in overall sound quality, sound stage and clean output. You can generally go a lot louder with active since you have a way to tame nasty upper mid and sibilant treble freqeuencies and allow the more pleasant midbass, lower midrange and upper treble sparkle shine through. Its really loud but it doesnt feel loud nor anywhere close to offensive, you can keep going up more and more and never get tired of it. Thats the beauty of an active network setup.

Ok, got it done and Jeff was right. This is a night and day difference and the gains are about 1/4 way up. It almost sounds like there is a subwoofer even when I turn the subs off. Definitely worth the time. Also if anyone was wondering about the original question the amp can be run off 1 set of rca's and put the switch to st which is 2 channel. No need for y splitters
I forgot, i'm using splitters because i have a fk ton amps lmao.

Yeah man the ppi is okay in 4 channel mode but in 2 channel mode that amp becomes a beast. SQ, clarity, loudness goes through the roof.

I couldn't be happier right now. This **** sounds so good and the midbass plays with authority. Everything blends together and seems the louder I go the better it gets

Do you ever offer any help or just talk a bunch of **** on every thread.I asked a simple question and if you don't have an answer than stfu
Yup I help out a lot....more than you know. I'd like to see you come over here and tell me that in person.

I couldn't be happier right now. This **** sounds so good and the midbass plays with authority. Everything blends together and seems the louder I go the better it gets
yup, while in 4 channel mode... things took a crap when you tried to get louder hahaha. Welcome to the bridged elite club lmao!!

Yup I help out a lot....more than you know. I'd like to see you come over here and tell me that in person.
And what ? You've been a great help in this thread and 90% of others that I read. All you do is start an argument about anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.