4 channel amp recommendations? need at least 100w x 4 at 4ohm

joep1231026
10+ year member

CA
just looking for some amp recommendations for a nice 4 channel, at least 100watts x 4 at 4ohm to power four cerwin-vega v468 6x8 2-way coaxials

looking for quality rather than total power, although more is always better. this will be running alongside a sundown saz-3000d with a solo x 12.

just looking for some amp recommendations for a nice 4 channel, at least 100watts x 4 at 4ohm to power four cerwin-vega v468 6x8 2-way coaxials
looking for quality rather than total power, although more is always better. this will be running alongside a sundown saz-3000d with a solo x 12.
SSA Store - US Acoustics Barbara Ann 4 channel amplifier SSA Store - Wolfram W-125.4 Multichannel Sundown Audio SAE-100.4 4-Channel Full Range Class AB Amplifier - SSA STORE if u want more power for less get ppi 900.4..

Phoenix Gold Elite.4

try your best to win this amp lmfao. Will absolutely sh*t on every amp out there.

omg if u enter the rest of us may as not waste our time.. u need to buy lotto tickets..
was thinking the same thing on both fronts. i wish him no ill will, but i hope his string of luck has run out LOL at least with the car audio giveaways. Wish him all the luck in the world in other respects!

was thinking the same thing on both fronts. i wish him no ill will, but i hope his string of luck has run out LOL at least with the car audio giveaways. Wish him all the luck in the world in other respects!
the goddess of victory is not a sl*t she usually sleeps with the same guy over and over for the longest time sadly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.