bridging amp - need help with rca cables

Participant count
  • Participant list

thaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pennsylvania
hey i am trying to bridge my Diamond 4 channel amp to achieve 175x2 @ 4 ohm for my Crystal components. However i do not know how many rca cables i should use, where to hook them and what setting to use for the amp (2CH, 3CH, 4 CH). Should i use 2 sets of RCA for the front and rear and set the amp at 4CH?

hey i am trying to bridge my Diamond 4 channel amp to achieve 175x2 @ 4 ohm for my Crystal components. However i do not know how many rca cables i should use, where to hook them and what setting to use for the amp (2CH, 3CH, 4 CH). Should i use 2 sets of RCA for the front and rear and set the amp at 4CH?
Doesn't your manual give you the wiring instructions with diagrams? I put a Diamond amp in my buddy's tahoe, and it had illustrations. You need one set of RCA's PER COMPONENT. If you are running a 4 channel amp bridged to two channels, then you need 2 sets of 2 channel RCA's.

Audio Systems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.