Bridging a four channel with speaker level inputs...

Participant count
  • Participant list

86svo
10+ year member

Ok, in my 04 Ranger I am retaining the stock deck since I'm just doing a budget system and I have ran all my wires and the front components sound great, the only problem is I'm not getting a signal when I try to bridge 3&4. This is an Alpine F-300 so it is a 2,3,4 amp and I'm using it as a 3 channel.

The way I have the speaker level inputs wired are green and white to front left side positive, white/black and green/black to front left side negative. Then I have Grey and violet to front right side positive, grey/black and violet/black to front right side negative.

Now I can get a complete signal if I hook the sub up to a single channel, but when I try to get the bridge....nothing. Did I not wire up the input levels correctly? It seems as though it should be accurate, but not too sure? Anyhow, any help would be great, thanks!

Jason

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.