bridging a 4 channel amp to 2 channels

i typed in "how do you bridge a 4 channel amp" in google and found out.i was lookin to do the same thing

what amp?
i have the orion 4600. I'm also wondering if i will get a true 4 ohm stereo sound, or if it will be mono. I will send it back if it is going to be mono only.

In most four channels amps if they are bridgeable it will say on the amp but most of the time its the first positive from channel one wired with the negative from channel 2.
can you make me a diagram? I am trying to wire my components only to the 4 channel amp.

You are bad at figuring things out with your eyes. Here is a picture of what your amp looks like:

2vkao41.png

If you can't figure that out, then you really have problems. You can achieve stereo sound by connecting the left RCA jack to channels 1 and 2 and the right RCA jack to channels 3 and 4. Use a Y adapter to split the signal.

You are bad at figuring things out with your eyes. Here is a picture of what your amp looks like:
2vkao41.png

If you can't figure that out, then you really have problems. You can achieve stereo sound by connecting the left RCA jack to channels 1 and 2 and the right RCA jack to channels 3 and 4. Use a Y adapter to split the signal.
thanks, that's all i needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.