Brazilian shipping blowz!!

Been waiting on a taramps dsp3000 for 6 weeks now! Anyone else had this problem with them?
They didn't have a lot of stock rolling into the new year.

Publicly, this should only be a problem with a distributor, not for the general public.

Distributors and like what Soundrive says, never have this problem when supporting those who actually do US business.

Ordering on the fly poses risks of delayed shipping, market rate shifts, carrier policy restrictions implemented at any time, etc..

During the holidays in many countries, they may restrict shipping in bulk unless you want to pay 2-3x as much through a different option which spikes sale costs.

In 2013, Brazil was restricted for economic importation. Only ways to import now are much more expensive unless you move in large bulk.

I almost sold my TFE and bought 8 Hifonics Brz 2k's. Would've if the deal went through.

How you gunna wire 8amps to three woofers? Strap the all? Pretty much a dumb idea. Don't sell the tfe for 8 hifonics amps. That's like trade your Lamborghini for acouple Honda civics

How you gunna wire 8amps to three woofers? Strap the all? Pretty much a dumb idea. Don't sell the tfe for 8 hifonics amps. That's like trade your Lamborghini for acouple Honda civics
Was going to run 6 of them until I got another 21" Warden. It would just be cheaper to buy all 8 at the same time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.