SOLD Brand new Kinetik hc1800

7ender
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
This battery was purchased 4 months ago, brand new. It was never installed, charged, or used. I had planned on using it in my accord, but after playing around with my current electrical I realized I really dont' need it.

It still even has the original packaging material on the back.

This is the red version of the hc1800, it is the same battery just with a different label and color casing, marketed for "racing". The model number is KR2412. Here is a quote from Kinetik when I emailed them about it awhile back:

The KHC1800 and the KR2412 are the exact same size and for the most part are the exact same thing just one branded for racing and the other audio..Also in the Audio line up you get a wattage rating where as in the racing we do not rate them that way but they will perform virtually the same.

It's currently resting at 12.62v. I'm sure it could be much higher seeing that the battery has been sitting for 4 months now.

IMG_3886-1.jpg

IMG_3884-1.jpg

IMG_3889-1.jpg

IMG_3890-1.jpg

Looking to get 150+ship for it, but local pickup is more than welcome. I'm in either Los Angeles, or San Diego depending on when you contact me.

hmm, i'll pm you guys back in a sec- do you have a recommendation for how to ship it (ie, cheapest carrier)?
maybe UPS or fedex.

Don't try to ship via USPS, they don't ship hazardous materials

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.