SOLD BRAND NEW Kinetik HC 1400 BATTERY FOR SALE!!!! CHEAP!!!!

BretCoalition
10+ year member

HEY GUYS, MY NAME IS BRET, AND UP FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW Kinetik HC 1400 BATTERY! I HAD PURCHASED THIS BATTERY OFF OF EBAY EXPECTING FOR IT TO FIT IN MY CAR, AND IT TURNS OUT THAT IT IS TOO BIG! THIS BATTERY IS A HEAVY DUTY BATTERY CAPABLE OF POWERING ANY SYSTEM! I WAS GONNA USE IT ON MY FI SOUND SYSTEM THAT RMS'S ABOUT 1800 WATTS. I REALLY NEED THE MONEY AND IM WILLING TO LET THIS GO AT A CHEAP PRICE! I PAYED $230 FOR THIS BATTERY AND IM WILLING TO LET IT FOR FOR $180.00 PLUS SHIPPING WHICH SHOULDNT BE TOO MUCH. BELOW I HAVE LISTED THE SPECIFICS ABOUT THE BATTERY. ANY INQUIRIES PLEASE RESPOND TO:

BRETCOALITION@YAHOO.COM

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

AGM Technology

Sealed Non-Spillable Design

Mount In Any Position

Ultra Low ESR

More Plates For Stronger Energy Density

Higher Voltage Under Load

Tightly Packed Cells

Superior Heat & Vibration Resistance

Weight: 39 lbs.

Ah: 60

Amps: 1500

Dimensions: 9" x 5.3" x 8.1"

Lol well to the guy who thought he would be cool and somehow throw it in my face like i would care? im glad you got a good deal on your battery, no lol, that doesnt make me jelous and if it is on here monday then thats fine with me...it will get sold eventually. i also posted an add on ebay for it so feel free to go there and check it out as well. im only accepting paypal!

Holy Hell when the heck did Newegg start selling batterys!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

My guess is, if you buy something from this guy and there is a problem you are pretty much screwed. With the @zzhole attitude he has, can you imagine if there is a problem?

thumbs down bret! I know you don't care though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I lowered my price for the battery down to $160 for anyone who wants it. Shipping will cost 40 dollors for 3-4 day shipping from UPS. Anyone whos interested let me know ASAP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.