SOLD BRAND NEW Kinetik HC 1400 BATTERY FOR SALE!!!! CHEAP!!!!

BretCoalition
10+ year member

HEY GUYS, MY NAME IS BRET, AND UP FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW Kinetik HC 1400 BATTERY! I HAD PURCHASED THIS BATTERY OFF OF EBAY EXPECTING FOR IT TO FIT IN MY CAR, AND IT TURNS OUT THAT IT IS TOO BIG! THIS BATTERY IS A HEAVY DUTY BATTERY CAPABLE OF POWERING ANY SYSTEM! I WAS GONNA USE IT ON MY FI SOUND SYSTEM THAT RMS'S ABOUT 1800 WATTS. I REALLY NEED THE MONEY AND IM WILLING TO LET THIS GO AT A CHEAP PRICE! I PAYED $230 FOR THIS BATTERY AND IM WILLING TO LET IT FOR FOR $180.00 PLUS SHIPPING WHICH SHOULDNT BE TOO MUCH. BELOW I HAVE LISTED THE SPECIFICS ABOUT THE BATTERY. ANY INQUIRIES PLEASE RESPOND TO:

BRETCOALITION@YAHOO.COM

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

AGM Technology

Sealed Non-Spillable Design

Mount In Any Position

Ultra Low ESR

More Plates For Stronger Energy Density

Higher Voltage Under Load

Tightly Packed Cells

Superior Heat & Vibration Resistance

Weight: 39 lbs.

Ah: 60

Amps: 1500

Dimensions: 9" x 5.3" x 8.1"

Lol, he was out of batteries which is why he didnt post up pics at first. Im guessing that since his camera was out of power for a little while it reset it which is why the date is what it is. He told me last night he was gonna run out and get a 9v this morning to snap a few pics

because i had to replace the batteries in my camera today to take pictures of everything and when you replace the batteries the time and date gets reset and i didnt bother to reset the time and date. i took the pictures today on May 28th, 2008 and everything is up to date and accurate!

Its an old Kodack camera my mom bought me for christmas from walmart like 6 years ago lol. Im usually not big on the whole pictures thing so most of the time it just sits in my drawer lol.

Its an old Kodack camera my mom bought me for christmas from walmart like 6 years ago lol. Im usually not big on the whole pictures thing so most of the time it just sits in my drawer lol.
he hasnt even been a member on this forum with that username since 2002... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ok, enough with the skepticism, the guy did what we wanted to trust him so let him sell his battery. its what I'm looking for but the wife won't let me buy it :cry:. Good luck with the sale

lol exactly, thanks man for your support. id really appreciate if people would just lay off and let me sell this battery. if your not interested in my sale then just dont post and keep your comments to yourself. anyone who is interested e-mail me at bretcoalition@yahoo.com and i may even be able to lower the price a little more.

Fishy because the date on the camera is wrong? Great assumption chief.
fishy like I said. If he's good for it, then he's good for it. Dont get mad at me. Just post a NEW pic with your username. I mean this is a nice amount of money not 5 dollars, so expect questions.

look im not gonna do all this just to please you. if you intend on buying it, then yes i will take another picture. but if not then why should i waste my time with someone who is just harrasing me and my sale?

I need one of these for my jetboat. I usually rather support a forum member rather then purchase elsewhere. But since you are being such a dick about it, I ordered mine from newegg for $180 plus $28.02 shipping. It is brand new and I don't have to listen to your schit and should be here on Monday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was interested until you turned into an @zz

All the newbs who gave him **** probably pissed him off. Pic w/ username is what is required, and that is what he provided. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Besides, where would he get that battery in 2002?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.