SOLD brand new idmax for sale

i was gonna put in my car and i got a pg tantrum 1200.1 but it was bench tested at i believe 1494 at 4 ohms and i didn't wanna chance damaging the sub, so i'm looking at selling this and getting either an re xxx or a brahma. when i bought i didn't have my amp yet and i just got the pg thinking it was 1200 at 2 ohms so i decided to keep the amp and sell the sub always looking to go bigger.

i'm sorry guys but a lot of thought now into this i decided i'm not gonna sell this sub. i'll be loosing over $100. i decided to buy another idmax. now you guys are saying i'm pissing away $300 because i don't want to loose $100 well i guess your right but i think i'll like the 2 maxes better. anyways this sub is no longer for sale! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i'm sorry guys but a lot of thought now into this i decided i'm not gonna sell this sub. i'll be loosing over $100. i decided to buy another idmax. now you guys are saying i'm pissing away $300 because i don't want to loose $100 well i guess your right but i think i'll like the 2 maxes better. anyways this sub is no longer for sale! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Make up your mind sheez.... nah just playin.... its your money you do what u want dont let people influence you. I think it will be nice 2 IDMAX's subs

i'm torn between whether to get an re xxx or the 2 maxes. if i get 2 maxes i would have to seal them because i have no room but i would be cheaper with the re xxx so now i'm leaning towards the re ported so if someone is interested let me know i know it ***** changing my mind all the time but i think i'll go with the re now.

What is the PG @ 2 ohms?
You would still be running 1400 to each right?

IDMAX can't take that?

it's more like 1500 at 4 ohms but it didn't say what it was at 2 ohms. the max could take a beating but in my opinion i'm kinda leery giving the sub 500 watts over it's rms. them subs are very effiecient so giving them 750 a piece will push them nicely so i think i'm gonna go 2 maxes. i must be worse than a woman :tomatofac

it's more like 1500 at 4 ohms but it didn't say what it was at 2 ohms. the max could take a beating but in my opinion i'm kinda leery giving the sub 500 watts over it's rms. them subs are very effiecient so giving them 750 a piece will push them nicely so i think i'm gonna go 2 maxes. i must be worse than a woman :tomatofac

Hell I did that numerous times with my Brahma...

brahma's are rated at like 1600 watts rms so throwing 1500 watts at them won't hurt them

Sorry, I was talking about selling my brahma. RMS doesnt really mean much these days... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.