SOLD Brand New CDT M6+ / ES-010 / 560i / 300 SHIPPED

silenkiller
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
zz
HOLYSHIT LIMITED TIME XMAS OFFER!! 260 SHIPPED. WHAT!!? YES, THATS RIGHT, 260 SHIPPED BUY IT NOW!

So, I just bought a set of CDT M6+ Comps with ES-010 (CDTs top of the line tweeter) and 560i crossovers off of exige. I powered them up in a sealed test box, they sound fantastic of course. But, I've decided to go a different direction than a second set of comps, so my loss your gain. Paid 360 for them 3 weeks ago.

Will ship next day after payment received!

Anyway, these are still brand new. Not a scratch on them.

These want 120-150 rms, but I'm sure would take a bit more.

Includes all tweeter mounting hardware, etc. If you want more detailed specs, check CDT's website.

These have insane midbass, I'd like to point that out. So make sure you seal them good and deaden well!

Since you are selling your new cdt set, what are you going to useing that will sound much better?
I have another set in my car already. I was thinking about running two, but I just don't have the time to build the necessary sexy fiberglassed love.

Man this is a disgusting deal I'm losing my ass on this. Wish someone would pick it up.
With that setup i wouldnt sell. Make sealed glassed door panels pay someone if you have to and hear it. I promise you will never sell them after //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.